- Vidgo reserves the right change, modify or amend these Terms at any time, or to impose new conditions on the Services (collectively, the "Changes"). Any revised version of these Terms will be effective immediately for new Users, and solely with respect to existing Users, such revised version will be effective 30 days following the day on which the revisions were first posted, unless expressly and specifically stated otherwise. Any use of the Services by you after such notice shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the Changes. If any modification to these Terms is unacceptable to you, you may immediately terminate your use of the Services.
- ACCOUNTS AND REGISTRATION
- The Services require you to register as a User of the Platform by creating an account in order to access certain Content and other Services (an “Account”). Approval of your request to establish and maintain any Account will be at the sole discretion of Vidgo.
- Your Account and the User identification and password for Your Account (Your “Account ID”) is personal in nature. You may not distribute or transfer Your Account or Account ID or provide a third party with the right to access your Account or Account ID. You are solely responsible for all use of the Platform and all Content and Services through your Account. You should safeguard your Account ID. Do not share your Account ID and take steps to prevent access to your Account by other persons. You agree to notify Vidgo immediately if your Account ID is lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. You are solely responsible for all use of your Account and Account ID regardless of whether you authorized such access or use, and for ensuring that all use of your Account complies fully with these Terms. You are solely responsible for your own losses and losses incurred by Vidgo and others (including other Users) due to any unauthorized use of your Account or Account ID (whether lawful or unlawful) and any transactions completed through your Account or under your Account ID will be deemed to have been lawfully completed by you. We reserve the right to deny the creation of any Account in our discretion.
- By registering for an Account, you hereby consent to receive electronic communications from Vidgo related to such Account and our Services. These communications may involve sending emails to the email address you provided during registration, or delivering electronic communications via your Account, and will include notices about your Account (e.g., payment authorizations, password or payment method changes, confirmation e-mails, notices, and other similar information); these communications are part of our Services and your relationship with us. You agree that any notice, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send to you electronically, as described herein, will satisfy any legal communication requirements. You also consent to receiving other electronic communications from us, such as newsletters about new Services features and content, special offers, promotional announcements, and customer surveys. If you no longer want to receive certain non-transactional communications via email, click on the “Unsubscribe” link contained in any email, or on any other link that indicates that you would like to be removed from future, similar non-transactional communications.
- If you chose to use your mobile phone number in connection with the Services, you agree that we may contact you via phone or text message for administrative purposes. Even for Services for which Vidgo does not charge, standard message and rates may apply from your mobile or wireless device carrier. Your carrier may charge you for each text message sent and received. Contact your carrier for text messaging rates and terms applicable to your plan. You are solely responsible for any fees or charges incurred from participating in the Services.
- ACCESS AND USE OF SERVICES
- The Platform may be accessed through the Vidgo website and other websites (each a “Site”) or using web services, applications, and video players (each, an “Application”) provided and operated by Vidgo.
- Subject to Your compliance with these Terms, Vidgo will permit you to download, install and operate Applications to access and use the Platform solely for your own lawful, personal, non-commercial uses and solely in accordance with these Terms. You may install each Application only on devices or equipment owned or controlled by you.
- The Platform will provide you with the ability to access to a variety of Content, including, text, audio, video, recordings, graphics, charts, photographs, icons, stills, illustrations, and other data, information and content. Unless otherwise noted on the Platform, all Content available through the Platform is owned or controlled by Vidgo and Vidgo’s third party licensors and providers. The Content and the Services are also protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Vidgo grants to you a non-exclusive limited license to use the Services, including accessing and viewing the Content on a streaming-only basis through the Platform, within the United States of America and its territories, possessions, and commonwealths only, for personal, non-commercial purposes, as set forth in these Terms. The periods during which you can view each piece of Content will vary based on the rights availability of such Content and the terms of your Subscription. The Services may include different Content offerings, features, and usage rules.
- You agree to use our Services, including all features and functionalities associated therewith, in accordance with all applicable laws (e.g., public performance limitations or other restrictions on any use of our Services or contents therein). You will not and will not permit any third party to: to archive, download (other than through caching necessary for personal use), reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or otherwise use or gain access to, index, frame or link to our Services or any portion of our Services (including the Content), except as explicitly authorized in these Terms, without express written permission from Vidgo (including by removing, disabling, bypassing, or circumventing any content protection or access control mechanisms intended to prevent the unauthorized download, stream capture, linking, framing, reproduction, access to, or distribution of the Services). You also agree not to: circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade, thwart or otherwise interfere with any of our Services; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our Services; decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any of our Services (e.g., software or other products); insert any code or product, or otherwise manipulate or interfere with our Services (e.g., running any of our Services on a device not permitted for use by us); or, use any data mining, data gathering, or extraction method. In addition, you agree not to upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, interfere with, destroy, or limit the functionality of any of our Services, or other software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment associated with our Services (e.g., any software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs). In the event that we learn that you are using any Service in a manner that constitutes infringement of third-party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by U.S. copyright law, your Membership Account will be terminated.
- You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all equipment, mobile devices, facilities, and internet connectivity required to access or use the Platform, Services, Applications and Content provided through them. In order to access and use Vidgo’s Platform, Services, Applications and Content, you must have a broadband, wireless or similar internet connection, and you will need to obtain such internet connection (including sufficient levels and required equipment related thereto) from a third-party internet or similar wireless service provider at your sole cost and expense (“Internet Connectivity”). Vidgo makes no representations or warranties about the speed or quality of your watching experience on your or any device, as that will depend on factors outside of Vidgo’s control, such as your location, your Internet Connectivity, the available bandwidth at the time of your request, the format of our Content you are attempting to access, the device(s) you use to access the Platform and Services. Vidgo also reserves the right change the format of the Content based on the specifications of your Internet Connectivity (e.g., if your Internet Connection or device do not meet our required standards for accessing and viewing high-definition (“HD”) content, then any HD content accessed by you may be automatically re-formatted by us in an attempt to improve your experience).
- You must only use devices permitted (“Permitted Devices”) for use with the Platform, Applications, Services and Content. For a current list of such devices please visit and review the devices listed at: https://stage.vidgo.com/devices. Permitted Devices are manufactured and sold by entities other than Vidgo. In order to use our Services, you must have a Permitted Device, and you will need to obtain such Permitted Device from a third-party provider of such device at your sole cost and expense. You can access the Platform and Content through different Permitted Devices, provided that Vidgo permits no more than eight (8) eight (8) Permitted Devices to be associated with a single Subscriber account at any one time. We are not responsible for any issues relating to your device, its operating system or connectivity and/or its compatibility with any of our Services.
- The Platform may use adaptive bitrate streaming (“ABS”), which creates multiple versions of each program, recorded at different bitrates, to optimize playback of the applicable audiovisual content at any given time based upon the capabilities of the applicable playback device and available internet bandwidth. If you choose to use the DVR, you are directing that playback be provided using ABS.
- Certain live Content, including sporting events, may be unavailable due to your location, blackouts, or device-specific restrictions set by sports leagues and other parties that control Content rights; if you circumvent or attempt to circumvent any of these “blackouts,” then you may be subject to legal action brought by us or third parties.
- Vidgo may provide the ability to record live TV Content to a cloud DVR. Not all devices are compatible or permissible for use with the DVR. Vidgo does not warrant or guarantee access to or the error-free recording, storage, or playback of any particular programming. Vidgo may also limit storage capacity and the amount of time your recordings can be stored on your cloud DVR and available to you. The DVR does not permit you to “protect” recordings from such deletion. If your Subscription to the Services – or your access to any of the Content or networks/channels included in the Services – is cancelled, suspended, interrupted, or otherwise discontinued, you may lose access to previously-made recordings, even if your Subscription or that access resumes or is reinstated. We reserve the right to terminate the DVR (and/or all or any portion of your access to the DVR) at any time for any or no reason in our sole and absolute discretion. Other than your usage of the DVR made available to you by Vidgo, you may not record, copy, store, or redistribute any Content. You may only use your cloud DVR to the extent permissible under copyright and other applicable laws. IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR USE OF THE DVR, YOU HEREBY RELEASE VIDGO FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY: (a) INABILITY TO ACCESS OR RECORD ANY PROGRAMMING; (b) ERRONEOUS OR INTENTIONAL DELETION OF ANY RECORDING AT ANY TIME; (c) FAILURES, ERRORS AND INTERRUPTIONS OF THE DVR; AND/OR (d) FAILURE OR INABILITY TO SCHEDULE, MAKE, STORE, OR PLAY BACK ANY RECORDING.
- In addition to, and without limiting any other provisions in these Terms, we regularly make changes to the Services and reserve our right to continue to adjust our Services in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. The availability of the Content, as well as Compatible Devices through which the Services are available, will change from time to time. Vidgo reserves the right to replace or remove any Content available to you through the Services, including specific titles and networks/channels. Vidgo may change, suspend, or discontinue - temporarily or permanently - some or all of the Services (including the Content and the Compatible Devices through which the Services are accessed), with respect to any or all users, at any time, and without notice. Additionally, Vidgo reserves the right to make modifications to features or other elements of the Services, including prices, fees and/or charges, promotional features, user interfaces, availability of the DVR, product features and functionality, packages, and advertisements. You acknowledge that Vidgo may do so in Vidgo’s sole discretion at any time without notice. We will post a notice of any changed prices via Vidgo’s website and other communication channels available to us, and if you have an Account, we will send an email to the email address in your Account regarding the price change. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms, any price changes to your Subscription will take effect at the beginning of the next subscription period following notice to you. If you do not agree to the price change, your sole recourse is to termination your Subscription prior to the end of the then current subscription period. You agree that Vidgo will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services.
- SUBSCRIPTIONS AND BILLING
- While certain of our Content may be made available by us from time to time for free, we charge a fee to access the Services for a set period (e.g., monthly, 3-month, or yearly subscription term). We offer a number of different content packages of subscription Services (each, a “Subscription”). We will bill you in advance for your Subscription based on the content package selected by you. Your Subscription will continue and automatically renew on a recurring basis corresponding to the term of your Subscription unless and until you cancel your Subscription, or your account is otherwise suspended or terminated pursuant to these Terms. If you have the option to upgrade or downgrade your Subscription and you choose to do so, the upgrade or downgrade will take effect at the end of your then current Subscription term, and you will be billed at the new rate for the Subscription. If you no longer wish to receive your Subscription, you must cancel your Subscription. We reserve the right to modify, terminate, or otherwise amend the terms of your Subscription, including the price, Content, and the packages and levels thereof, effective as of the beginning of your next billing period following the date of the change. We will give you advance notice of these changes.
- You agree to pay all amounts billed for your Subscription to our Services, as well as all taxes, fees, and other charges, if any, that are now or may in the future be assessed in connection with Subscription, and any other charges due and owing to us. Unless otherwise indicated, you will be required to provide a credit card or other payment method accepted by Vidgo, as may be updated from time to time (“Payment Method”). You grant Vidgo the right to charge your Payment Method you provided to Vidgo for all fees incurred in connection with your use of the Services. At the beginning of each Subscription term without further notice to you, the cost of each Subscription plus any applicable taxes, fees, and surcharges will automatically be charged to the Payment Method on file in your Account. Except as prohibited under applicable law, all amounts paid to Vidgo for your Subscription will be non-refundable once paid to Vidgo (including upon any termination or suspension of your Account). When you register a Payment Method for a new Account, you authorize Vidgo to place a pending charge to your Payment Method to verify your billing address and the validity of your Payment Method; such pending charges are temporary and will not be converted into an actual charge to you. Pending charges, while pending, will, however, reduce the available amount of credit or funds available on your Payment Method. You are solely responsible for any and all fees charged to your Payment Method by the issuer, bank, or financial institution, including fees for membership, any overdraft or other insufficient funds, or for exceeding any applicable credit limit. We may apply interest and late fees for any amounts paid following the date when due, and we may terminate or suspend your account for any failure to timely pay any amounts or maintain up-to-date payment method information within your Account. Once your Account is authenticated, the Payment Method that you registered with your Account will be charged for each transaction without having to reenter your credit or debit card information. You agree that the issuer of any credit or debit card you registered with your Account will accept these Terms as your authorization and pay all amounts billed in connection with use of your account without Vidgo submitting a signed receipt.
- In the event of a failed attempt to charge to your Payment Method (e.g., if your Payment Method has expired), we reserve the right to retry billing your Payment Method. In the event that you or we (through our payment service providers) update your Payment Method to remedy a change in validity or expiration date, we will automatically resume billing you for your subscription to the Services. We may suspend or cancel your access to the Services if we remain unable to successfully charge a valid Payment Method. You also remain responsible for any amounts you fail to pay in connection with your subscription, including collection costs, bank overdraft fees, collection agency fees, reasonable attorneys' fees, and arbitration or court costs.
- The fees for Subscriptions to the Services will be billed in advance. As used in these Terms, “billing” means either a charge or debit, as applicable, against your Payment Method. We will automatically bill your Payment Method on the later of the day you start your subscription or the day your promotional trial ends, and on each recurring billing date thereafter. Your “Billing Period” is the interval of time between each recurring billing date and corresponds to the term of your subscription. Where applicable, charges for one or more Services may be prorated for any partial month of service. Account fees for Subscriptions to the Services are fully earned upon payment. If your paid membership to any Subscription Service began on a day not contained in a given month, then we may bill you on a day in the applicable month or such other day as we deem appropriate (e.g., if you are regularly billed on the 31st, then we may bill you on the 28th or 30th of the calendar months that do not have 31 days). We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing as necessary, from time to time, and at any time.
- You can cancel your Subscription by logging into your Vidgo Account and following the cancellation instructions. Cancellation requests are not accepted via mail, social media, email, Contact Us form, app reviews, etc. Cancellation will take effect at the end of the then current subscription term. If you have cancelled your subscription, your Account will show that it has been cancelled. After the effective date of termination or cancellation, you will not be able to access content or services provided in your Subscription. You can view your Subscription renewal dates in your Account settings. Unless otherwise communicated, if you cancel your Subscription, you will continue to have access to the Services through the end of your current Billing Period. If you cancel, including if you switch your billing from Vidgo to a third-party, you will also forfeit any service, referral, or redeemed gift card credits.
- Vidgo may suspend, disconnect, limit or terminate your access to your Account and the Platform and any Content or Services (including Your Content), with or without notice to you, upon any actual, threatened or suspected breach of these Terms (including, for the avoidance of doubt, non-payment of fees or a violation of Section III(E)) or applicable law or upon any other conduct deemed by Vidgo, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate or detrimental to the Platform, Vidgo, or any other User or third party. In such event, we will be immediately and forever wholly relieved from any and all of our duties and obligations to you under these Terms. After your Account is suspended, disconnected, or terminated, you will not be able to access the Services.
- Upon termination, cancellation or expiration of your Subscription for any reason: (i) Vidgo may terminate all access to or use of your Accounts; (ii) all rights and subscriptions granted to you under these Terms will terminate; (iii) you will immediately cease all use of and access to the Platform and all Content and Services; (iv) you will immediately delete any Applications you have downloaded or installed prior to termination; (v) all fees then owed by you (including any fees applicable to the remaining subscription term) will become immediately due and payable; and (vi) You will immediately either return to Vidgo or, at Vidgo’s discretion, destroy any Content of Vidgo and any other information related to your use of the Services in your possession or control. The provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive cancellation or termination of your Account shall survive such cancellation or termination.
- Refunds are not issued for a partial billing period. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT VIDGO IS NOT OBLIGATED, AND YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT, TO ANY CREDIT, REFUND, PRICE ADJUSTMENT OR ANY OTHER DISCOUNT, COMPENSATION OR RECOMPENSE FOR ANY PARTIALLY USED OR UNUSED SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION. Notwithstanding the forgoing, although not required or obligated, we reserve the right to evaluate or elect to provide credits, refunds, price adjustments or other discount, compensation or recompense, from time to time, and at any time, in our sole and absolute discretion. If you pay for the Services through your account with a third party (e.g., Roku) and want to cancel your Account or access to our other Services, then you may need to do so through your account with such third party.
- If your Account is disconnected for non-payment, or for any other reason whatsoever, then Vidgo may require that you pay, and you agree to pay, any amount due (regardless of how long outstanding, and including all past due charges and all outstanding balances accrued through the date of such disconnection) before Vidgo reconnects your access to the Platform and Services. Vidgo is not obligated to reconnect your access to any of the Services. If your Services are disconnected for non-payment, or for any other reason whatsoever, then you may no longer be eligible, even if You pay to restart Your subscription, to receive any remaining credits or promotional pricing that You would have been eligible to receive had Your subscription, or any of our other Services, not been disconnected, suspended, limited, or terminated.
- When you sign up for an Account, it may begin with a free or other promotional trial period, which you will begin by providing your mobile phone number or email address (depending on how you access the offer). During the trial period, you will be prompted to provide your name, email address and/or mobile phone number, billing zip code, and Payment Method. At the end of the trial period, if you have not cancelled your Subscription, your Payment Method will be charged for the Service. To avoid being charged for each subsequent renewal of the Subscription, you must cancel your Subscription prior to expiration of the then current subscription free/promotional trial period. There is a limit of one free/promotional trial per household. Vidgo reserves the right to determine eligibility for free/promotional trials, which may vary based on factors including the Services selected, how recently you redeemed a free/promotional trial, and whether the Services are part of a combined offering. Certain limitations may also exist with respect to combining free/promotional trials with any other offers.
- From time to time, promotional offers may be presented to you by Vidgo. These promotional offers may vary. They may be offered only to select subscribers or subscriptions, may be limited in time and/or geographic scope, or may require you to make a minimum purchase or to purchase a particular subscription, or may exclude particular products. For example, we may offer a discount coupon in a stated amount (i.e., $5 off your first month’s subscription), or we may provide a promotional code (which must be redeemed as part of the offer), or a discount for a limited time. We may provide promotional offers to you directly or through our affiliates or other third parties; if from a third party, you are also subject to any additional terms and conditions prescribed by those third parties, including their right to modify or cancel that particular promotional offer. Promotional offers may not be combined with other promotional offers associated with any account that you own, unless otherwise expressly permitted in the applicable promotional terms. Vidgo reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine your eligibility for any promotional offer. Vidgo reserves the right to change, amend and alter then-current promotional offers, as well as institute new promotional offers, from time to time and at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Vidgo does not guarantee that any promotional offers are or will be available to you at all, or in connection with any Services desired by you.
- In addition to these Terms, your access to of certain Content and Services developed, provided or maintained by Vidgo’s third party providers may require you to agree to the terms of an agreement with that third party provider before being given access to their content and services. The terms of any third-party content and services agreement (which may include payment of additional fees) will apply to the applicable content and services provided under that agreement in addition to these Terms but will not apply to any other Content or Services you may access through the Platform. Except as set forth in these Terms, the terms of any third-party content and services agreement will control in the event of a conflict between these Terms and that agreement. VIDGO TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT OR SERVICE.
- Vidgo may offer pay per view and other one-time events for purchase in connection with the Services. Some of these events may be offered through a third-party, in which case you may be required to complete your purchase through and view the event using a third-party service (see above). You will be charged for such events at the time of purchase. For clarity, such events may be subject to additional limitations provided to you during your purchase or in other materials made available to you.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The “Vidgo” Services, including any and all content made available in connection with your access and use of our Services, is protected by domestic and international copyright, trade secret, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Vidgo™ and all other Vidgo slogans, logos, and product and service names used on the Services are trademarks owned by Vidgo. You agree not to display or use such trademarks, in any manner, without the written permission of Vidgo. Names, brands and marks of third parties may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners and are used by Vidgo subject to license or used for identification purposes only. You are expressly forbidden to misuse, reproduce or remove the trademarks.
- All copyrightable text, audio, video, recordings, graphics, charts, photographs, icons, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content on the Services are the proprietary materials of Vidgo or its third-party licensors or suppliers, unless otherwise noted. The distinctive and original layout and presentation of the Services constitute protectable trade dress under applicable federal law.
- The Platform, and the databases, software, hardware and other technology used by or on behalf of Vidgo to operate the Platform, and the structure, organization, and underlying data, algorithms, information and software code thereof (collectively, the “Technology”), are the property of and constitute valuable trade secrets of Vidgo and its licensors. Vidgo and its licensors retain all right, title and interest, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights and any and all other legal rights protecting data, information or intangible property throughout the world, in and to the Technology and any additions, improvements, updates and modifications thereto. You receive no ownership interest in or to the Technology and you are not granted any right or license to use the Technology itself, apart from your ability to access the Platform, under these Terms.
- Vidgo respects your copyrights and other intellectual property rights and those of other third parties. If you believe in good faith that your or any other’s protected works have been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us immediately by sending us a written statement to our designated copyright agent by mail to:
Attn: Vidgo Copyright Agent
111 East Broadway, Suite 380
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Please provide the following information in your written statement to Vidgo: (i) the identity of the infringed work, and of the allegedly infringing work; (ii) Your name, address, Account number (if any), daytime phone number, and email address, if available; (iii) a statement that You have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the owner, his or her agent, or the law; (iv) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner; and (v) your electronic or physical signature. Please be advised that Vidgo will not respond to complaints that do not meet these requirements.
- DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; INDEMNIFICATION
- All Content made available to You through the Platform is for entertainment purposes only. Neither Vidgo nor any licensor or provider of Vidgo recommends or endorses any Content or any specific products, services, procedures, opinions or recommendations that may be included on the Platform on in any content.
- VIDGO ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR REASONABLE SATISFACTION, (ii) THE SERVICES’ OPERATIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE SERVICES WILL PERFORM AT A PARTICULAR SPEED, BANDWIDTH, OR DATA-THROUGHPUT RATE, AND (iv) ANY INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATION THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE (AND THE COVERED PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATION). We do not warrant that any issues, errors, or other defects or failures in or related to the software or our Services will be corrected.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL VIDGO OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE INVESTORS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING CONTENT PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS) (COLLECTIVELY, THE "VIDGO PARTIES"), BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE), ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR OUT OF THE USE OF THE PLATFORM OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES, EVEN IF VIDGO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF CONTENT, OPPORTUNITY, REVENUES, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE CONTENT, GOODS, OR SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE VIDGO PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, THE PLATFORM, AND ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THESE TERMS OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO VIDGO FOR ACCESS TO YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IN THE 12 MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE CLAIM. IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES IS NOT PERMITTED, VIDGO’s LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- NEITHER VIDGO NOR ANY OTHER CONTENT PROVIDER OR LICENSOR WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY FAILURE TO PERFORM THAT IS CAUSED BY OR OTHERWISE RESULTS FROM ANY ACTS OF GOD, FIRES, EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS, POWER OR TECHNICAL FAILURE, SERVER, INTERNET, SATELLITE OR UPLINK FAILURE, ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENTAL BODY, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Vidgo Parties harmless from, against and with respect to any and all actions, claims, disputes or demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, that are incurred in connection with, arising out of or relating to (i) the access and connection to or use of our Services by you or in connection with your Account, including any User; (ii) your unauthorized use of the Services or content or material obtained through the Services; (iii) any violation of any law or regulation by you; and (iv) your violation of these Terms or your violation of any rights of another User. Vidgo reserves the right, at our own expense, to employ separate counsel and assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. Some jurisdictions restrict the use of indemnification clauses. Accordingly, some or all of this paragraph may not apply to you.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- YOU AND VIDGO AGREE TO ARBITRATE IN EACH OF OUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITIES ONLY, NOT AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY, AND EACH OF US EXPRESSLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO FILE A CLASS ACTION OR SEEK RELIEF ON A CLASS BASIS. No arbitration or proceeding can be combined with another without the prior written consent of you, Vidgo, and any other parties to the arbitration or proceedings.
- Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, any notices required or allowed under these Terms will be provided to Vidgo by postal mail to the address for Vidgo listed on the Platform. Vidgo may provide you with any notices required or allowed under these Terms by sending you an email to any email address you provide to Vidgo in connection with your Account, provided that in the case of any notice applicable both to you and other Users of the Platform, Vidgo may instead provide such notice by posting on the Platform. Notices provided to Vidgo will be deemed given when actually received by Vidgo. Notice provided to you will be deemed given 24 hours after posting to the Platform or sending via email, unless (as to email) the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid.
- Unless otherwise amended as provided herein, these Terms will exclusively govern your access to and use of the Platform, including all Content and Services, and is the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between the parties, and supersedes any oral or written proposal, agreement or other communication between the parties, regarding your access to and use of the Platform and all Content and Services.
- You agree that any action at law, in equity, under contract (including under these Terms) or otherwise that is excluded from, or otherwise not subject to arbitration or small claims court must be filed, and that venue properly lies, only in the state or federal courts located in the city and county of Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America and you hereby irrevocably consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating such action.
- All waivers by Vidgo under these Terms must be in writing or later acknowledged by Vidgo in writing. Any waiver or failure by Vidgo to enforce any provision of these Terms on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver by Vidgo of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, that provision will be removed to the extent necessary to comply with applicable Law, replaced by a provision that most closely approximates the original intent and economic effect of the original to the extent consistent with the applicable Law, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force.
- You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, there are no third-party beneficiaries to your agreement to these Terms.
- The parties hereto are independent parties, not agents, employees, or employers of the other or joint venturers, and neither acquires hereunder any right or ability to bind or enter into any obligation on behalf of the other.
- Neither these Terms nor any rights or obligations of you hereunder may be assigned or transferred by you (in whole or in part and including by sale, merger, consolidation, or other operation of law) without first obtaining our prior written consent, which consent may be withheld, delayed or conditioned for any reason whatsoever. You agree that Vidgo may assign or otherwise transfer your agreement to these Terms with Vidgo to any third party without your prior consent. Any assignment in violation of the foregoing will be null and void.
Vidgo Gift Card Subscriptions - Terms and ConditionsEFFECTIVE DATE: September 15, 2022
Vidgo offers gift card subscriptions (“Gift Cards”) for sale. By purchasing or redeeming a Vidgo Gift Card, you agree to these terms and conditions (these "Terms").
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF MANDATORY AND BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN, AMONG OTHER THINGS, JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
1. PURCHASE, REDEMPTION, AND ELIGIBLE SERVICES
Vidgo Gift Cards, which constitute pre-paid memberships to eligible services offered by Vidgo, can be purchased online or at authorized third-party outlets. Vidgo Gift Cards may be offered in various denominations. Please note that after a Vidgo Gift Card is purchased, the value of the Vidgo Gift Card cannot be increased.
Vidgo Gift Cards can be redeemed by visiting https://stage.vidgo.com/redeem and inputting the subscription code.
A Redeemer will receive an Account credit equal to the value of the Vidgo Gift Card. Unless otherwise specified, the credit may be applied only toward eligible Vidgo services ("Eligible Services"). Eligible Services exclude certain premium network add-ons. Eligible Services are subject to change at Vidgo's sole discretion. In the event a Redeemer chooses to subscribe to services other than the Eligible Services, a credit card or other payment method accepted by Vidgo (a "Payment Method") will be required in order to complete Vidgo Account creation.
The Redeemer's Account will be debited the price of the Eligible Service(s) in addition to any applicable taxes and fees starting on the day the Vidgo Gift Card is redeemed and each subscription billing term thereafter until the Vidgo Gift Card is fully redeemed. In the event that the Vidgo Gift Card is insufficient to cover the cost of the full subscription billing term, the Redeemer must provide an additional Payment Method to complete the purchase of Eligible Service(s) at the time the Vidgo Gift Card is redeemed. The Redeemer will receive access to Vidgo for as long as the Vidgo Gift Card balance lasts. At that point, the Redeemer's access to Vidgo will be terminated unless the Redeemer provides or has previously provided a Payment Method, in which case you will be charged monthly for your subscription (plus applicable taxes and fees) until you cancel. If provided, Redeemer's Payment Method will be charged the price of the Eligible Service(s) on a recurring basis for continued access to Vidgo (including applicable taxes and fees) after the Vidgo Gift Card is fully redeemed. If the Redeemer has elected to cancel the Redeemer's subscription to Vidgo before the renewal date, the Redeemer's Payment Method will not be charged. Any balances for redeemed Vidgo Gift Cards will be forfeited upon cancellation of the Redeemer's subscription to Vidgo. A Redeemer may change Payment Method information or cancel an Account by logging in on the Vidgo website at https://stage.vidgo.com/signin.
2. NO CASH REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, OR RESALE
Vidgo Gift Cards are not refundable or redeemable for cash, either prior or subsequent to redemption, unless otherwise required by applicable law. Once a Vidgo Gift Card is redeemed, the Redeemer may not transfer or assign access to Vidgo to another person or another Vidgo account. Vidgo Gift Cards may not be exchanged or used to offset any amount owed to Vidgo, and cannot be resold. Any subscription code that has been resold is subject to invalidation at Vidgo's sole discretion.
3. EXPIRATION AND RISK OF LOSS
Unless otherwise specified, Vidgo Gift Cards do not expire. Please keep your Vidgo Gift Card and subscription code in a safe location. Upon our electronic transmission of the Vidgo Gift Card to you or your designated recipient, the risk of loss and title for your Vidgo Gift Card passes to you. We are not responsible for lost or stolen Vidgo Gift Cards or subscription codes.
4. FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED SUBSCRIPTIONS
Any Vidgo Gift Card that Vidgo believes in its sole discretion to have been purchased or obtained fraudulently or through illegal means will be subject to invalidation without refund.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, VIDGO DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO YOUR VIDGO GIFT CARD. IN NO EVENT SHALL VIDGO OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE INVESTORS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING DISTRIBUTORS AND CONTENT PROGRAMMERS), BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR PURCHASE OR USE OF A VIDGO GIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION, CHOICE OF LAW, FORUM SELECTION, AND
7. MODIFICATIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Vidgo reserves the right to amend, modify or waive these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.